Indus Valley World School (IVWS), Kolkata
IVWS is one of the best CBSE school in Kolkata.
IVWS owns a school bus fleet comprising of 31 large-size buses, which helps commute 1000 students daily and running weekend trips in and around city.
Deployed Caramel’s C3 vehicle IOT Platform to continuously monitor the live camera feeds from the fleet, track live fleet movement and analyze historical fleet performance.
- Real-time fleet monitoring supplies visibility into where buses are at any given moment, allowing IVWS team to keep the buses on route and on time
- Sensors track real-time bus speed along with parking and idling time
- Multiple, wireless IP cameras provide complete remote visibility of the bus with the crew members and the students
- Complete route history is used to build smarter routes and plan fleet expansion
- When IVWS began looking for a GPS monitoring system, they wanted a solution that could keep up with the team's busy days. A slow GPS system running on 2G network simply would not do. IVWS notes the systems with 10-minute updates were “all but useless for real-time”
- IVWS was looking for solutions and Caramel turned up just at the right time. IVWS thoroughly put Caramel to the test, evaluating the system for over a month, and the answer was clear:
- "We compared Caramel with other vendors and found Caramel’s solution to be superior for:
- Tracking and Surveillance performance
- A highly compact system
- Already has features built-in which we foresee to deploy in the future
- The most flexible and responsive to specific user needs
- The most affordable"
- When transporting students, safety, accountability, and transparency are critical. Because of this, IVWS needed accurate historical data in addition to real-time visibility.
- As a technology driven school, IVWS is always looking for the best way to run their organization.