Caramel's Computation & Communication Console
Caramel’s Computation and Communication Console (C3) is an Adaptive Vehicle Platform for any and
every vehicle, providing vehicle owners with real-time location, sensor data and analytics.
C3 is highly configurable and includes built in options to integrate cameras, attendance systems,
payment systems, crash sensors etc. based on user needs – hence the term adaptive vehicle platform.
Features of Computation & Communication Console
Caramel's Fleet Dashboard
- A modern, fully integrated, user-friendly dasboard
- Live-to-seconds location tracking of all the buses in 'One-View'
- Create and manage routes - add stops, students, vehicles and crew members
- Broadcast bus delays to parents directly to reduce administrative work
- Monitor vehicle driving history
- Purpose built to streamline operations and increase ROI
- Visibility, compliance, safety and maintenance tools - in one-solution
- Automated reports provide analytics into driver behaviour, vehicle-idling time and more
- Highly reliable, "Live-to-seconds" vehicle tracking
- Ability to track multiple vehicles in the same app
- Tracking is private to owners only
- Alerts for "Vehicle leaving designated areas"
- Alters for "vehicle starting from garage & reaching destination"
- Emergency alerts for the vehicle delays/breakdowns
- In-app view of crew member details
Caramel App is available for download in Google Play.
Install and start tracking in 3 simple Steps
Sign-up in the Caramel app.
Enter the activation code.
Start tracking your assets.
- Supports upto 6 IP WiFi cameras
- 150 hours of storage per camera
- Live remote view over 4G LTE
- Wireless playback and download over WAN and LAN
- Wireless tech consumes low power leading to increased fuel efficiency
- PC software view
- Phone app